Get the perfect smile you deserve.
If you need a boost to your confidence or are perhaps slightly worried about dental hygiene, then worry no more! We have a solution for you; cosmetic dentist treatments.
We’ll break down what it means, what it includes and the most affordable options you can choose from to fix your smile without breaking the bank.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Heard this term, but was unsure what it meant? Funnily enough, cosmetic dentistry covers a wide range of things. It’s generally used when describing any dental procedures and treatments that improve the aesthetics and overall look of your appearance.
It doesn’t always have to involve improving the mouth’s oral health or functionality, but rather the term refers to those looking to improve things like colour, shape and alignment.
What can cosmetic dentistry fix?
Cosmetic dentistry may be the ideal solution for:
- Crooked smile
- Uneven teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Missing teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Discoloured/stained teeth
- Receding gums
Cosmetic dentistry services include:
- Smile analysis and design service
- Tooth recontouring
- Tooth whitening/teeth bleaching
- Invisible braces
- Cosmetic crowns
- Crown lengthening / Gum contouring
- Referrals to specialist oral surgeons for dental implants, when indicated, required
Concerned about the cost of your treatment? Most dental plans include:
- Dental care credit plan – we provide a care plan to clients via Practice Plan services. Treatment is paid for by convenient monthly direct debit payments
- Finance is available for more expensive treatments (over £350)
- These payments are interest-free over a period of 8 months or finance with interest over 2 years
- All work is guaranteed for 1 year
- Bridge and crowning dental treatments are guaranteed for 5 years
Interest-free finance is available for more extensive treatments such as Veneers.
More useful links: