Are you planning on Wearing strip lashes?
Wearing strip lashes couldn’t be easier with these tips
If you are planning on Wearing strip lashes anytime soon, then these tips could come in handy for you.
As most of you will know, applying strip lashes can be tricky at the best of times.
So try the tips below to help it go as smooth as possible:
- Wrap your false lashes around the handle of a makeup brush to give the strips some curve. Then they will be more like the shape of your eye and will fit much more easily. This will help if you struggle to get the ends of your lashes to stay glued down.
- To be able to control the amount of lash glue you’re putting onto the lashes, squeeze some glue onto the tip of a cotton bud or a clean lipstick brush and then spread it evenly along the base of the strip. Wait a few seconds until the glue is a bit tacky then apply the lashes.
- If you find applying glue onto the strip a bit fiddly then you could try applying your upper lash line with glue, let it dry a few seconds until it’s tacky, and then apply the lashes on top.
- A lash strip can be hard to control so you could try applying them in sections. To do this, cut your lash strip into a smaller strip, 3 should do it. Start with the outer corners and work your way toward the inner corners.
- Try to apply the strip lashes as close to your lash line as possible, but if you accidentally leave a gap between the falsies and your real ones or have any bits of glue on a show then just cover it up with a thin line of black liquid liner. This will only apply if it is a slight mistake as if not then this cover-up could look awful!
- To remove your lashes easily without harming your real ones, you can try using steam. Pop some boiling water in a bowl and hold your head over the bowl for a few minutes, this will loosen the glue and make the lashes easier to remove.
So now Wearing strip lashes should be a little easier with these handy tips. False Lashes or Fibre Mascara?